Are your teeth in need of dental restorations with crowns? Due to the material used in the making of dental crowns, they can be modified based on looks, shape, size, and even color. Not only will dental crowns make your smile look better, they can even protect broken teeth from future injury. Here are just a few of the benefits that dental crowns can give:
– Dental crowns cap and conceal teeth down to the gumline for a full seal that can prevent further tooth decay and other forms of decay from occurring to a tooth.
– Dental crowns can hold together teeth that have been broken or split apart, and even bind together bits of fractured teeth.
– Dental crowns can be used to correctly hold a dental filling in place in the event that not enough of the tooth remains.
– A typical dental crown can last a few decades and possibly last a lifetime of normal wear and tear, and if a dental crown is broken or knocked loose, it can be easily replaced.
– Dental systems such as root canals as well as dental bridges and implants can be concealed and protected with dental crowns.
If you are ready to take the next step to achieve a glorious smile with dental crowns, set an appointment with Pitner Family Dentistry at our dentist office in Bessemer, Alabama. We can easily be reached at 205-426-2644. Dr. Rebecca Pitner and the rest of our team look forward to taking your smile into the future with dental crowns!